Our objective: TO ACT
we choose recycled or recyclable materials that also improve the biomechanical properties of our products.
- we select our partners carefully, adopting a policy of responsible procurement (Imprim’Vert® and oxo-biodegradable plastics).
- wherever possible we choose natural materials (bamboo and water-based ink) and recycled materials (waste straw, ortholite®, EVA and PORON®).
- our packaging is eco-friendly, using paper and cardboard from sustainably managed forests (FSC).
Our production process:
Our emissions test carried out in June 2010 showed a fall in CO2 emissions.
- minimum loss from waste: waste sorting is optimised to the greatest possible extent.
- recycling: all our insoles are made with a maximum of recyclable or recycled materials without compromising our high levels of quality and performance.
we favour usage of energy-efficient modes of transport, particularly sea transportation.